About Woodlands Family Medical Centre
Woodlands Family Medical Centre was founded back in 1922 after Dr. Beatty and Dr. Collinson retired leading the way for Dr. Manners and Dr. Irving to set up their own practice at Van Mildert House, 27 Yarm Road in Stockton.
In 1932 Dr. Hunter, who also worked at Stockton and Thornaby hospital as a GP Surgeon, joined the practice, along with Dr. Manners who was a hospital physician.
Many of our now retired past doctors are remembered with fondness and admiration by our older patients.
Here is a list of our current doctors and a short summary of the rest of our team.